CAPE supports organic agriculture by co-sponsoring the annual conference of the Canadian Organic Growers. It also organizes Organics for Kids, a program that takes school children to a working organic farm and teaches them the elements of ecological food-growing. If you are interested in taking your class on an expense-paid tour of an organic farm please contact us.
- CAPE’s Position Statement on GMOs
- Organic Farming, Food Quality and Human Health: A review of the evidence - The Soil Association
- Organic Food and Farming: Myth and Reality - The Soil Association
- Canadian Organic Growers Conference - February 22, 2014
- Canadian Organic Growers Conference - February 16, 2013