Docs Talk is a joint project of the David Suzuki Foundation and the Canadian Association of Physicians for the Environment.
In this monthly series, health professionals and researchers offer a perspective on current environmental issues that impact human health.
Some recent headlines include:
- Doctors discover the “happy path” to sustainability
- Mental health doctor prescribes a good dose of nature
- Connect with nature to reduce stress
- Reaction to air pollution linked to genetics
- A healthy environment should be a basic human right