Showing True Leadership
Our Eco-Leaders circle is comprised of doctors, health practitioners, and concerned citizens. They have opted to take a leadership role in protecting our health and the health of our environment by making significant contributions to CAPE’s work.
Eco-Leaders are a small, passionate group. Some Eco-Leaders give a gift each month, others prefer to give once or twice a year. As an Eco-Leader, you will be part of a dedicated core group of respected physicians, community leaders, and passionate professionals from across the country. You will also receive:
- Regular newsletters and e-news updating you on the work CAPE is doing across the country, as well as up-to-the-minute news about our ongoing campaign work
- Your name in our newsletter and on our website (unless you request anonymity)
- A free signed copy of Comprehending the Climate Crisis by CAPE Eco-Leader Dr. Bradley Dibble
- VIP invitations to CAPE events, such as our “Evening with Dr. James Orbinski”, the humanitarian and Nobel Peace Prize Lecturer.
- Access to an exclusive Eco-Leaders column in CAPE’s educational newsletter, which is sent to our 5,800 members. This is a place where you can share your stories, talk about what you are working on in your local community, and educate our readers on important ecological issues
- A more personalized approach to supporting CAPE. When you become an Eco-Leader, we will give you a personal call and thank you. We will also ask you what issues you care deeply about…and what made you support CAPE in the first place.
|Level||One-Time Donation||Monthly Donation|
To make an Eco-Leader gift today, donate here.
Please contact us for further information:
Vera Krutzler, Fundraising Director