Join us on Mother’s Day for a discussion about the health benefits of nature and a guided Indigenous plant walk Stanley Park, moms, dads, kids and adults of all ages welcome! Run by CAPE Board Member Dr. Melissa Lem and Kushi Opi Mani Wi / Starla Bob.
Recent CAPE Updates
- Let’s Protect Alberta Kids from Toxic Pesticides
- Trevor Hancock: Governance failures behind our Silent Spring with Pesticides
- Health Professionals speak out on Trans Mountain Tanker Traffic
- First Day Hikes – CAPE helps bring fun & healthy tradition to Canada
- Action Alert: Let your MPP know you care about Climate Change, Environmental Protection & Public Health
No related posts.