Join us on Mother’s Day for a discussion about the health benefits of nature and a guided Indigenous plant walk Stanley Park, moms, dads, kids and adults of all ages welcome! Run by CAPE Board Member Dr. Melissa Lem and Kushi Opi Mani Wi / Starla Bob.
Recent CAPE Updates
- Action Alert: Let your MPP know you care about Climate Change, Environmental Protection & Public Health
- Lancet Countdown Report: Tracking Progress on Health and Climate Change
- Protecting children from pesticides in food
- Action Alert: Have your say on Ontario’s New Climate Plan
- Weed Crisis Averted: CAPE Confirms Toxic Pesticides Not Needed
No related posts.